Aloha from Hawaii! I am here visiting Roman for a week. It has been great so far. Seeing where he works has been really cool. If you want to check out his blog with some of the pictures of the zip lines and ropes course that he has helped build, it is at http://surf-n-work.blogspot.com/.
It was so nice to see some of you during my time in Austin for the holidays! I will be back for a day on January 6th before I leave again for London, so if anyone wants to say hi or anything before I leave, please let me know! Mahalo (means thanks in hawaiian)!
Aloha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'm jealous! i so need to go back for a visit sometime soon. have fun in hawaii and tell roman i said hi... i will have to look at his pics soon :D
happy new year! aloha!
Post a Comment