Today I finally got to see the musical Wicked. It was such a great show! I have been waiting to see it for about what, like 4 years now? I will definitely go back to see it again (and again and again). I went with a large group of Mountbatten interns because one of them was nice enough to plan the outing and buy the tickets. It was awesome! I wish I could afford to buy a souveneir, but a t-shirt alone was 17 pounds ($34USD)!
After that, I convinced some people to come with me to check out a Day of the Dead event that was actually right up the street from our tube stop. Unfortunately, no one was there was dressed up for the occasion and it was 3 pounds to get in. Since it was almost midnight and we all had to go to work tomorrow, we went ahead and called it a night and went home.
Ok, I really need to get some sleep. I have to be up in around 6 hours for another day at the grind! Buenos noches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment